EstNor is an Estonian capital based company founded in 2000. The main field of activity is manufacturing and production of wood houses. EstNor has built during the past 23 years over 1000 living units, Norway being main export market where company has shipped about 80% of the production, followed by Sweden, Estonia, Switzherland, Finland, Germany, Liechtenstein.
EstNor is also producing facade elements for new buildings and old apartment houses being renovated.
Production of element and modular construction takes place in house factories in Kiili, Harjumaa. EstNor has also good ongoing cooperation with partners who help fulfill all of the orders. EstNor´s yearly output is ca 50 houses, with a total flooring about 10 000 m².
The clients of EstNor are building companies, developers, mediators and private persons.
- EstNor is a member of the Estonian Woodhouse Association.
- EstNor belongs to the Kiili Entrepreneurs Union
- EstNor is member of Norwegian-Estonian Chamber of Commerce
Prefab House of the Year competition awards:
- 2023 – Best Special Solution and Rothoblaas award – Facade elements for student building in Norway
- 2021 – Senco, Monier and Essve award – holiday house in Norway
- 2020 – Best Special Solution – Skøyen Atrium III office building in Norway
- 2019 – Best private home and NorDan Special Award – EstNor OÜ house in Norway
- 2018 – Best public building – EstNor OÜ warehouse and office building in Sweden
- 2017 – Delfi readers public award; Akzo Bonel Baltics AS Special Award – EstNor OÜ house in Norway
- 2015 – II place in overall competition; Lotus Timber Special Award – EstNor OÜ apartment building in Norway