EstNor is searching for a team of wood house builders to complement its team.
- Factory-produced log and timber frame house erection in Norway and Sweden
- Exterior works of wood houses (roofs, windows, doors, terraces, etc.)
- Interior wood house works (ceilings, floors, walls, doors, mouldings, stairs, etc.)
Requirements for the team:
- Availability of a three- or four-member team
- Team leader has to have at least five years of experience in Scandinavia
- Other members must have at least three years of experience in wood house building
- Existence of a driving license (B) (at least one member in the team)
- Willingness and possibility to work far from home
- Diligence, resilience and professionalism
- A motivating salary in proportion to work results
- Varied work opportunities in different locations of Norway and Sweden
- Payment for travel expenses and accommodation
- Equipment and tools, work wear, a car required for work tasks, etc.
EstNor is accepting log and timber frame house builders’ applications. Location of work in Kiili, Harjumaa
Please send all applications letters with your CV to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Personnel manager Kaupo Mägi will contact you.