For collaboration partners
EstNor is seeking collaborative partners to building company amongst developers and mediators. In case of interest, please feel free to contact us.
Rainer Aus, rally driver
Remarkable accomplishments of Rainer Aus:
- Estonian champion 2012 (group N4 and in general)
- Estonian champion 2007 (group N4 and in general)
- Estonian champion 2005 (group N4)
- Estonian champion 2005 (Youth rally)
Elizabeth Jõgi, roller and speed skater
- 2017 5 time Estonian junior champion in speed skating
- 2016 half-marathon Estonian champion in speed skating
- 2015 time U19 Estonian champion in speed skating
EstNor basketball team
- 2016/2017 Kossuliiga 2nd place
Major suppliers and co-operators
EstNor also provides procuring furniture for house subscribers. The company cooperates with Artex Design Factory. EstNor is Artex´s reseller. Artex manages handcraft refined, unique furniture production; the following solid wood products are listed in the product line:
- Kitchen furniture
- Special solutions
Products can be checked out and the product catalogue downloaded from Artex webpage www.artex.ee
EstNor recommends all customers to order Artex furniture through EstNor, because it is the most convenient and favourable solution – the prices are the same as with buying from Artex.
EstNor helps the client during the whole ordering process – figures, materials, transport and erection. Please feel free to contact via e-mail in case of interest: firstname.lastname@example.org.
EstNor is searching for a team of wood house builders to complement its team.
- Factory-produced log and timber frame house erection in Norway and Sweden
- Exterior works of wood houses (roofs, windows, doors, terraces, etc.)
- Interior wood house works (ceilings, floors, walls, doors, mouldings, stairs, etc.)
Requirements for the team:
- Availability of a three- or four-member team
- Team leader has to have at least five years of experience in Scandinavia
- Other members must have at least three years of experience in wood house building
- Existence of a driving license (B) (at least one member in the team)
- Willingness and possibility to work far from home
- Diligence, resilience and professionalism
- A motivating salary in proportion to work results
- Varied work opportunities in different locations of Norway and Sweden
- Payment for travel expenses and accommodation
- Equipment and tools, work wear, a car required for work tasks, etc.
EstNor is accepting log and timber frame house builders’ applications. Location of work in Kiili, Harjumaa
Please send all applications letters with your CV to e-mail email@example.com. Personnel manager Kaupo Mägi will contact you.