About our company
Profile of EstNor
EstNor is an Estonian capital based company founded in 2000. The main field of activity is manufacturing and production of wood houses. During the past 19 years we have built over 600 houses, Norway being our main export market where we have shipped over 90% of the production, followed by Sweden, Estonia and Finland.
Production of element and modular construction takes place in house factories in Kiili, Harjumaa and log house factory is in Jõgevamaa, Estonia. Moreover, we have good ongoing cooperation with partners who help us fulfill all of the orders. EstNor´s yearly output is ca 50 houses, with a total flooring about 10 000 m².
There are 52 full-time workers and we have a productive co-operation with our partners.
The clients of EstNor are building companies, developers, mediators and private persons.
EstNor gives a five-year guarantee to all new houses, which indicates company´s certainty about their production quality.
- EstNor is a member of the Estonian Woodhouse Association.
- EstNor belongs to the Kiili Entrepreneurs Union
- EstNor is member of Norwegian-Estonian Chamber of Commerce
- EstNor has beed given the price of Gazelle company for 2015 and 2016
Prefab House of the Year competition awards:
- 2019 – Best private home; NorDan Special Award – EstNor OÜ house in Norway
- 2018 – Best public building – EstNor OÜ warehouse and office building in Sweden
- 2017 – Delfi readers public award; Akzo Bonel Baltics AS Special Award – EstNor OÜ house in Norway
- 2015 – II place in overall competition; Lotus Timber Special Award – EstNor OÜ apartment building in Norway
- ISO 9001:2015 management quality certificate (BUREAU VERITAS)
- ETA certificate
- Central Approval in Norway (Sentral Godkjenning)
- StartBank certificate in Norway
- Estonian Woodhouse Assossiation certificate
- Norsk Lafteskole certificate
- Gasell company certificate
- AA Credit Raiting certificate
Short history of EstNor
- EstNor OÜ was founded on 20 October 2000.
- In 2000, fertilizer storage was purchased that was rebuilt as a manufacturing building.
- The very first lavish log house was made in 2001.
- Five persons were employed in 2002.
- A hoist crane was installed in 2003, which remarkably increased the efficiency of productivity.
- In addition to log houses, in 2004 log/frame houses were introduced.
- EstNor has been a member of the Kiili Entrepreneurs Union since 2004.
- By the year 2005, already 16 people worked in the company.
- In 2006, the company started module house production.
- In 2006, the first house was built in Sweden.
- In 2006, a real estate company EstNor Arendus was created.
- By 2007, the number of staff had risen to 39.
- In 2007, employees of the company completed in-service training under Georg Fuller.
- In 2008, EstNor outsourced services from several companies.
- In 2009, EstNor joined the Estonian Woodhouse Association.
- In 2010, EstNor owned 800m² of production area plus 1700m2 of production premises were rented.
- In 2011, production was ongoing already on 2900m².
- In 2012, a new office and building facility in Kiili was built
- In 2013, 47 people work in the group.
- In 2013, manufacturing goes on more than 3000m².
- In 2014 EstNor worker Veiko Palm won the handmade loghouse craftsman competition
- In 2014 the construction of the new loghouse factory started
- In 2014 the log house factory closed
- In 2014 EstNor recieved the “Gazell Award 2015”
- Total turnover in 2014 was 4,4 milllion euros
- In 2015 the new loghouse factory was opened
- In 2015 the element house factory was extended
- In 2015 EstNor started the production of modular houses
- Total turnover in 2016 was 5,9 milllion euros